My bathroom is in my skills and knowledge area, what can I do?
I have been applying the feng shui tips on your website to my home to great satisfaction. Last night I cleaned my front door, and in one day two items that I've been trying to sell for a long time were sold. Thank you.
Now, my bathroom is in my Skills & Knowledge area, and I know that running water is a don't in this area, among other things that exist in my bathroom. Do you have any tips for how I can maximize this area?
I am delighted to hear that you are having good fortune with feng shui, I love success stories!
Here is my advice for your bathroom in the Skills & Knowledge area:
- Keep it clean and clutter free (of course!)
- Select colors that work well for bathrooms and Skills/Knowledge like blues and greens.
- Bring in the earth element to balance out excess water (like rocks, gems, earthenware, ceramics, and pottery). The earth element is also very beneficial for Skills/Knowledge.
- Boxes and containers are a wonderful addition not only because they enhance the earth element, but because they will help keep your bathroom clutter-free.
- Also, follow good bathroom feng shui by keeping it well-lit and well-ventilated and remember to keep the toilet lid down.
- The most important thing for your bathroom is to focus on creating a space that feels vital and healthy. However, since it is in the Skills/Knowledge you want to avoid overly active colors, it should feel nurturing and soothing. Go for a subdued zen-like feel.
Click here to post comments
Return to Feng Shui FAQs.
shui and beyond